E-Ganna Mobile App, Uttar Pradesh Ganna Parchi Online Calendar, Benefit, and Check Online Application Status at Official Website cane up. in. 2021 Ganna Parchi Calendar in Hindi. The e-sugarcane smartphone app was introduced by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath to address issues with cane supply, slip calendars, and other issues faced by sugarcane farmers.
On November 12, 2019, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath inaugurated the official website and app caneup. in to address issues with sugarcane slips. Farmers may access all the information regarding slip difficulties and the availability of Bhai sugarcane using this web portal. With this, the E-Ganna Mobile App will also provide information about the sugarcane slip calendar.
caneup.in UP Cane Slip Calendar
The state government provides the sugarcane farmers with a new tool to defend them against the illegal sale of sugarcane slips. Yes, the government has released an app called e-cane app as this weapon. A lot of information will be available to sugarcane growers via this new smartphone app while they are seated at home. You may access a lot of information on your mobile device with just one click.
Related: Bestonlinerewards: Best Online Reward Credits Card July 2022!
Farmers can now access information regarding sugarcane crushing using an app that will soon have a calendar added by the responsible department. Farmers won’t receive any information about the payout, though. The E-Ganna Mobile App will also offer details on the sugarcane crushing over the previous few seasons.
Install the E-Ganna mobile app.
- You need to start by visiting the E-Ganna Mobile App’s official website. The website’s home page will then appear in front of you.
- You must provide the “Download” menu option on the website’s home page. A fresh page will then appear in front of you after that.
- To download the app to your phone, click install.
- After installing the e-cane app, you can use it to access information on the Ganna Parchi Calendar.
- In addition, you may access the associated app by searching for “e-cane” in the Google Play store.
Website for UP Sugarcane Mills
There are currently 113 sugar mills operating in the state to crush sugarcane for the 2020–21 crushing season. To provide farmers with access to all information pertaining to sugarcane development and commercialization, each sugar mill has launched its own website. You can also communicate your issue to the mill management through these websites. You can readily examine the sugarcane supply and the Ganna Slip Calendar on all of these websites.
According to the district, we are giving information about the name of the sugar mill and its website here. By clicking on the sugar mill website in your neighborhood, you can obtain the sugarcane slip calendar and other pertinent information.
Related: Google Word Coach: Information on Google Word Coach that You Should Know!
Benefits of e-Sugarcane Mobile App
- This program will make it simple for sugarcane growers to address several issues, including paying for their crops.
- Farmers will have access to all sugarcane-related information, survey data, government data (pre-calendar), a basic quota, and sugarcane slip through this app.
- Farmers will receive a good price for their sugarcane and all information will be transferred directly from the slip to their mobile devices, which will also eliminate the need for middlemen.
- Many farmers benefit from this new system’s advantages.
- Visit the Google Play Store to get the e-Sugarcane mobile application.
- You must first visit the Google Play Store.
- Here, you must enter “E Ganna” into the search field after typing it.
- Results will be displayed for you. You need to click the result according to the provided image from here.
- You then need to click the Install button. Once the cane app is installed, you can use it to learn more about the Ganna Parchi Calendar and place bets.
For any information, you may also phone their toll-free number. Calling the toll-free numbers 18001213203 or 18001035823 can offer farmers any information they need regarding the app or sugarcane slip.
Related: Punjab Educare App: The Most Recent Version of The Punjab Educare App Is 2022!
We anticipate that you will undoubtedly find the information on the E-Ganna Mobile App useful. We have made an effort to address all of your queries in this article. You can ask us questions about this in the comments if you still have any. Additionally, you can add our website to your bookmarks.