Hulu is a well-known software for streaming videos, but like many other apps, it can occasionally give you an “Error Code: p-dev320” when you try to stream something. You may experience this issue while trying to stream a live event using Hulu with Live TV or while trying to watch TV series or movies.
The error codes P-TS207 and P-DEV322 may also appear. Any device that is capable of running the Hulu app, including your browser’s web player, may experience any of these issues.
Playback faults might occur when the app is out of current or there is a bug in the Hulu service, but network or connectivity problems are often to blame.
Hulu Error Code P-DEV320 Causes
This error occurs when there is a communication issue between your Hulu online player or app and the primary Hulu servers. It may occur if you try to use an old Hulu app or if there are problems with Hulu’s end, your network, or connectivity. While P-TS207 and P-DEV322 error codes are similar, they are both the result of problems on Hulu‘s end that need to be resolved.
How To Troubleshoot Hulu Error Code P-DEV320
There are solutions available for this error number, but if you attempt them all and nothing works, it’s probably Hulu’s fault and not yours. Although they will be able to provide you with further information, it’s possible that they will already be working to correct it by the time you see it.
Solution #1: Try Using A Different Device
If you have another device that can play Hulu, try it there to see if it functions. Check your Xbox One to see whether it works if you received the error code on your computer. If your Nintendo Switch displays an error code, check to see if it can be played on a smartphone or tablet. If the problem exists on the first device but not on another, it is likely caused by an out-of-date app or a problem with the internet connection.
Solution #2: Check to see if Hulu is current
When just part of your devices is compatible with the Hulu app, error number P-DEV320 may be the result of an outdated app. For app release notes, check out this Hulu site. The version you ought to be using can be determined by looking at your platform. You must upgrade it if the version number on your device is lower.
Solution #3: Clear Hulu Data And Cache
You might have some corrupt data on your system. In such a case, clearing the Hulu app’s local data and cache might be helpful.
Here’s how to get rid of them:
- Go to “Settings” to clear the Hulu data and cache on iOS.
- instead of “Storage,” select “General.”
- Choose “Hulu” and “Uninstall Hulu.”
- the App Store is used to reinstall Hulu.
- On Android, clear the Hulu cache and data:
- Then click “Apps” after going to “Settings”.
- “Storage & Cache” and “See All Apps” should be clicked.
- A “Clear Storage” and “Clear Cache” option is selected.
- Clear the cache and data for Hulu on Fire TV:
- Instead of going to “Applications,” click “Settings.”
- Hulu may be found by choosing “Manage Installed Applications” from the menu.
- “Clear Cache” and “Clear Data” should be clicked.
- To make sure you get rid of anything that could be causing the Hulu playback problem, clear your data and browser cache if you’re using the web player version of Hulu.
Solution #4: Verify that other streaming services function.
- On the same device that is displaying the P-DEV320 problem, try a different streaming provider, such as Prime or Netflix.
- If neither of those approaches succeeds, your device is having connection problems. Your device could need an update, a restart, or a connection test.
- Attempt Hulu on a different connection, such as your mobile one. If it functions on that, your primary internet connection is having problems.
- If you get the error code on a device, check to determine if the internet speed is adequate for streaming.
- To figure out what speed it should be, you might call your ISP. Additionally, see whether Hulu is unavailable.
The next step is to get in touch with Hulu and inform them of the problem (“Error Code: p-dev320”) to see if they can offer any insight and assist you in figuring out why it isn’t working if none of the aforementioned solutions work.