The state government launched MP Online KIOSK, an electronic governance initiative. Through the MPOnline KIOSK Login site, state residents have access to all online benefits of the state’s government programs. Despite having a degree, many young people in MP State are unemployed.
By using the MP Online portal, these young people can begin working for themselves, but first, they must apply at the MP Online Kiosk. This is a crucial effort for the state’s educated unemployed youth, who can now launch their own businesses using MP Online KIOSK.
KIOSK Online MP Documents (How to Become a MPONLINE Kiosk)
For an online kiosk, the following papers are necessary:
- Aadhar Card is required for applicants.
- a Pan Card
- Financial information
- Registration certificate for a retail establishment
- ID for your email
- mobile service
- store documents
- bill for retail electricity
- To register at the kiosk, the applicant must be older than 18 years old.
- A high school diploma is required to operate a beneficiary kiosk.
- In addition to computer literacy, the applicant must be proficient in Hindi and English typing.
- The applicant will not be qualified to submit an application to install the MP Online kiosk in educational institutions.
- A single kiosk will be assigned to a person based on their PAN number.
General Terms for online Kiosk Installation: Allocation and Operation
- Please ensure the following before submitting the application:
- Those who want to open a kiosk must own or rent a space that is at least 10×10 square feet and have an office, internet cafe, or retail space.
- For kiosk installation, a computer, printer, scanner, biometric device, and internet connection are necessities.
- CSC will be permitted in locations where antisocial behavior is not occurring. Additionally, visitors shouldn’t experience any difficulties when coming and going.
- The kiosk operator will also be required to offer lounging areas and drinking water to the public.
- If the kiosk is not operated in accordance with the rules or was given erroneous information when it was allocated, MP Online has the right to revoke the kiosk allocation.
- Operating CSC from the authorized place is required; operating kiosks from two locations is not.
- The operator must impose the required cost on citizens in order to comply with CSC. If a complaint is confirmed to be true, the regulations will be followed.
- At least 200 transactions must be made by each kiosk (CSC) operator each month.
- If the transaction is not booked for the entire financial year, MP Online will have the right to revoke the kiosk allocation.
How do you perform a search in your MP Kiosk application?
The following instructions should be followed by Madhya Pradesh state beneficiaries who want to search your application for the online Kiosk.
Step 1: To apply, the applicant must visit MP Online’s official website.
Step 2: The applicant must click the link for “payment of kiosk registration fee” on the home page under the “for kiosk/citizen” option after accessing the APSU MP Online website
Step 3. Select the “search your application” option.
Step 4: Next, you must enter the application number.
Step 5: After that, click the “search” option.