Oportun credit card is offered by WebBank and is connected to Visa; if you don’t have a history of credit, this card is ideal for you. You can use this credit card to earn rewards and bonus points just like any other credit card, but you cannot improve your credit score like you can with other credit cards. Therefore, if you wish to get your first credit card, this will be a terrific purchase.
How can I log in to my Oportun credit card?
You require a specific account to do all the features, including checking your credit balance and paying bills online. If you already have an account and a credit card, you must log in to enjoy all the features. Therefore, follow these simple instructions to log in using your credentials.
Check More: Wpi18: How to Login Into Wpit18 and Benefits!
Sign in now
Step 1: Go to the Oportun credit card’s official website. To do this, click the Login Now button above.
Step 2: A tab is shown, and on that tab is the “Log in” option.
Step 3: Select the credit card login option from the available selections when you click the Login button on the new tab that appears.
Step 4: Finish the procedure by entering your username and password.
How to Make a Payment on an Oportun Credit Card?
- There are various ways you can pay your credit card payments. Here are four ways you can pay your bills without using any additional websites or apps from third parties. The Oportun itself recommends all of the techniques listed below.
- You can visit the website and make an online payment to settle your bill. You only need to use your account to log in, visit the payments section, and then make your payment.
- Using your mobile device to pay credit card bills: You can call the customer care line listed in the FAQs and follow their instructions to pay your account.
- By sending letters: Sending mail is one of the oldest and most reliable payment options; it may take some time, but it is safe. You can mail money to them at their mailing address.
- By going into a store or bank: To pay your bills, go to the local Oportun store or one of the stores that have a partnership with Oportun (basically, a store that accepts the Oportun credit card).
What are the late fees & interest rates?
With interest rates ranging from 24 to 30 percent, the Oportun credit card has a high-interest rate. Before late fines are applied, you have a grace period of almost a couple of weeks. Oportun can charge a maximum of $35 in late fees. Additionally, there is a $49 annual fee for using the Oportun credit card.
How may an Oportun credit card be canceled?
Any time you decide to cancel a credit card, you forfeit a significant amount of bonuses and incentives. But if you’ve made up your mind to stop using a credit card, all you need to do is phone their customer service line. Call 866-488-6090 in the event of Oportun credit cards, and they will walk you through the procedure.
The number for Customer Service
You can get in touch with Oportun by calling (866) 488-6090, their customer care number, or by sending an email to [email protected].