Despite my advanced years, I can still be seen browsing eBay for classic video games like the NES, and I posed an inquiry to a seller not too long ago. All of your eBay correspondence is stored in a message inbox, just like your regular email. In essence, eBay provides a place specifically for communicating with other users via electronic mail.
Having this capability is excellent, but do you know how to handle the influx of messages you probably weren’t even expecting? In this piece, I’ll explain where the message box is and how to control it. But before we begin, I’d want to share a few other pieces I’ve written about eBay:
Tips for Organizing Favorite E Bay Merchants
- Changing Your eBay Account Details
- eBay: How to Make a Personal Watchlist
- Learn To Change Your eBay Password Here!
- It is time for you to gain some fresh knowledge about your account.
Controlling Your E Bay Messages
This will initially be demonstrated on the internet by means of my Windows 10 laptop. Then, I’ll use the eBay app on my Motorola Edge to demonstrate.
- First, log in to your account on ebay.com.
- The second step is to find the My eBay option in the menu that appears to the right of your screen when you’ve logged in. Focus the mouse pointer on the text. In theory, a menu would pop up. Go to the bottom of the page and click on Messages. Just go ahead and tap the link.
- The third stage involves navigating to your eBay account’s messaging centre. This account, like all of your others, is dedicated solely to eBay correspondence. You have several options for dealing with these notifications:
Delete (Select the messages you desire to delete and then select this option) (Select the messages you wish to delete and then click this option)
- Archive (Check the box next to the messages you want to save, and then click this link.)
- Indicated By
- Shift to
Avoiding E Bay’s Clean Email Emails
There are a number of workarounds and temporary solutions for disabling eBay alerts. It’s still possible that you’ll be added to more mailing lists or that some of your preferences will revert to their previous states.
Use eBay’s Clean Email feature to stop receiving notifications altogether. Clean Email is an email cleaner that works with numerous services, such as Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, Outlook, ProtonMail, iCloud, Zoho Mail, and many more.
This program makes it easy to discard or categorize emails for work, school, or personal use. Avoid having to log out of many services or close down programs just to disable eBay alerts. You only need to go through this procedure once to be completely set!
Methods for Limiting E Bay Shipping to Specific Areas
You can choose not to ship to certain places if doing so will result in unfavorable financials. You might compare it to blocking locations on Facebook rather than people.
To begin, click on your name, and then click the arrow next to the down arrow to access the menu that will allow you to make changes to your account.